Enthiran – Review

Mind blowing is the only word suddenly came to my mind while watching the movie.┬áIt is surely like watching a hollywood movie. Rajini Rockz in every frame. Itz a very big milestone in indian cinema especially tamil cinema. Can’t imagine any other actor in place of rajini and any other director in place of shankar. […]

Raavanan – Review

Cast : Raavanan (Veeraiya) – Vikram Ram (Dev) – Prithviraj Sita (Ragini) – Aishwarya Rai Bachan Lakshman (Singarasu) – Prabu Hanuman (Forest Officer) – Kathick Surpanagai (Vennila) – Priyamani This movie should be named as raavanayanam. Although the disclaimer clearly mentions “All the characters and events in this film are fictional, and any resemblance to […]

Aayirathil Oruvan – Review

Yesterday I went to see this movie. Came out awestruck. Though we have seen movies like this and such effects in many hollywood movies, this is different. Plot is very close to us. Good try by Selvaraghavan. He got 80% success in it. Maybe remaining 20% was left because of financial crisis they experienced while […]